Personal data charter
The owner of this site is: SAS - ALL’OCEAN
P.A de Kermarquer – 7, rue de la Drisse 56470 La Trinité sur Mer
VAT number: FR 04 401 482 674
R.C.S 401 482 674 000 33
Company share capital: € 38,112.25
You can contact us :
- By phone: 02 97 55 74 20
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via our Contact form
Personal data protection policy
ALL’OCÉAN data protection regulations (GDPR):
- We collect your consent in a transparent and explicit manner in order to collect your personal data.
- We give you full access and portability of the data collected by our data controller. These are your rights and we respect them.
- We give you the possibility of erasing at any time, and under certain conditions, your personal data held by our company. You can choose to delete your entire profile or some of your data.
- We are committed to protecting your personal data, respecting your rights and your freedoms. For this we minimize access to your data. Only authorized persons can access it. We keep access information to server resources in a very secure way with strong passwords, an application in HTTPS with non-fallible ciphers and the use by our hosting provider, of software adapted to the conservation of passwords by encryption.
- In the event of a data leak, we assure you to keep the CNIL (which is the competent supervisory authority) informed within 72 hours. We also undertake to notify the incident to the persons concerned within 30 days of the facts.
What personal data do we collect?
When browsing the www.all-ocean.com site, ALL’OCÉAN may collect personal data about you. This is particularly the case when you use our site to:
- consultation of the pages of said site,
- the creation of a customer account,
- validation of a purchase,
- the contact of our Customer Service,
- subscription to our newsletter.
Personal data includes in particular:
- personal data: surname, first name, date of birth, delivery and billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail, username and password for your account, purchase history (s),
- electronic identification data available on or from your connection device, such as "cookies".
These data are generally insufficient on their own to identify you by name.
What is your personal data used for?
ALL’OCÉAN collects your personal information in order to provide each user of our online store with a secure, optimal and personalized user experience. The collection of personal data may intensify as the user makes more intensive use of the site and our associated online services. ALL’OCÉAN reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
Through the site, ALL’OCÉAN processes data concerning you which is necessary for the following purposes:
- Processing and monitoring of orders placed on the site,
- Access to certain functionalities of the site (creation of wish list and basket, private access to our private sales and other promotional offers)
- Processing of messages addressed to our Customer Service,
- Management of our loyalty program and our commercial entertainment program,
- Management of your newsletter subscription for marketing and commercial purposes,
- Conducting surveys to improve your customer satisfaction,
- Realization of anonymous statistics on the use of the site to improve your user experience and / or solve technical problems.
- Creation of personalized marketing campaigns and sending of newsletters if, and only if you have expressly accepted it. In this case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
The user always provides the personal data himself and can therefore exercise a certain degree of control over it. If certain data is incomplete or apparently incorrect, ALL’OCÉAN reserves the right to temporarily or definitively postpone certain expected operations.
Who accesses your personal data?
ALL’OCÉAN shares your personal data with:
- ALL'OCÉAN internal teams for the purposes described above: marketing, sales, logistics and accounting.
- Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of ALL'OCÉAN for: hosting, administration and management of your data, order delivery, sending of e-mailings, statistical analyzes of site traffic as well as for the administration of certain services and functionalities. When we use the services of third-party service providers, we conclude contracts which require them to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Other third parties insofar as this is necessary to: comply with a judicial, administrative request or the application of a law; prevent illicit use of our Site; defend ourselves against claims by third parties; and provide our assistance in fraud prevention.
Regardless of the conditions defined above, ALL’OCÉAN does not transmit your personal data without your prior agreement to share this information.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your personal data for a period that does not exceed the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in accordance with the provisions of the commercial code:
- Management of orders, deliveries and invoicing: 5 years
- The management of our customers and prospects file for commercial prospecting purposes: 3 years
- The management of our newsletter: up to your unsubscribe request
- Cookies: 6 months
How do we protect your personal data?
ALL’OCÉAN has implemented technical and organizational security measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and thus prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
ALL’OCÉAN does not, however, control all the risks linked to the functioning of the Internet and draws the attention of internet users to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and functioning.
How are you informed of the personal data we collect?
When you use our site, we will provide you with the necessary information in good time and obtain your consent in certain cases, before collecting your data.
Your consent can also be collected in our stores during your purchases.
In the event of an update of our personal data protection charter, we will publish information concerning these modifications on our site.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information about you, as well as the right to object to the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time by sending an e-mail to the 'following address: email@example.com or a letter to SAS ALL'OCÉAN - Legal Department - PA of Kermarquer - 7, rue de la Drisse - 56470 LA TRINITÉ SUR MER. All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity.
You can also oppose the receipt of our communications by e-mail or SMS by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our messages.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved by your browser in a space dedicated to the storage of the device used to consult a web page.
What are cookies used for?
The purpose of the cookies set is:
- to facilitate your navigation on the site: by adapting it to the display preferences of your connection device (language, resolution, etc.); by memorizing the access information to your account and the other information that you have chosen to save (basket, wish list);
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to content or a service after a certain period of time;
- to produce global statistics on the use of the Site (pages visited, user journey), allowing us to improve your experience on our Site.
The cookies we use have a lifespan of 6 months, in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code. Third parties, such as Google or Facebook, may also collect data from your browser. The processing of these data by these third parties is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
How to manage cookies?
You have several options for managing cookies.
You can choose to be alerted to each cookie issued, before it is saved on your device; or you can refuse all cookies issued, either systematically or according to their issuer.
Please note, if you refuse the registration of cookies on your device, or if you delete those that are registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from all the features offered by our site.
To manage your cookies, you must access the settings of your internet browser on each of your devices. As each browser is different, we recommend that you check the “Help” menu of your browser to understand how to modify the setting of cookies.
A question ?
If you wish to send us your comments or if you have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, we have put a help page online (link to create to CGV) where you can contact our data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond as soon as possible, at the latest one (1) month after receipt of your request.
This personal data protection charter was updated on 05/27/2019.